Clinton Doctor Negligence Attorney
Assisting the Injured with Medical Malpractice Claims
When a trip to the doctor's office ends up with a negative medical outcome, you may not know why. Doctors are hesitant to provide information to patients or their families when something goes wrong because they do not want to admit negligence. It often takes a Clinton medical malpractice lawyer's help to find out the truth.
At The Cantrell Law Firm, we are a full-service law firm that is dedicated to helping victims of all types of medical malpractice, including doctor negligence. If you suspect that a doctor failed to provide you appropriate care and you suffered a serious injury as a result, call (865) 999-0101 to schedule a free consultation.
What Is Doctor Negligence?
Doctors are human beings and not required to be perfect. Malpractice only occurs when your physician was negligent by deviating from the accepted standard of care and you suffer a serious injury as a result.
The following are examples of doctor negligence:
- Failure to diagnose your illness or injury, despite observable symptoms
- Emergency room errors such as failure to diagnose a heart attack
- Surgical errors such as operating on the wrong part of your body or damaging a nearby organ
- Failure to obtain a medical history
- Failure to warn you of possible negative outcomes for a surgery or procedure
- Failure to refer to you a medical specialist as appropriate
- Failure to order appropriate tests
Malpractice litigation is extremely expensive, and the legal threshold for filing a case of medical negligence against your doctor is high in Tennessee. Clinton medical malpractice Attorney Dail Cantrell is one of the few attorneys in East Tennessee who has the experience to handle complex medical negligence cases. His skilled and aggressive representation has yielded a number of significant verdicts and settlements.
Contact Our Lawyers Today if You Suspect Doctor Negligence
Our experienced medical malpractice attorneys in Clinton handle doctor and hospital negligence cases in Clinton, Powell, Oak Ridge, the Tri-Cities, and throughout East Tennessee.
Call us at(865) 999-0101, or contact us online.