Clinton Car Accident Lawyers
Aggressive Pursuit of Personal Injury Compensation
A car accident can be sudden and terrifying. The aftermath can also be confusing and scary, especially if you have suffered serious injuries and cannot work. It is important to take the right steps, and avoid the wrong ones, to protect your rights and get the fair compensation you deserve.
Clinton Auto Accident Lawyers
The Clinton car accident attorneys of The Cantrell Law Firm are ready to help if you or a family member was hurt in a car wreck. We stand up to the insurance companies and work hard to get full value for your injuries and hardships.
Free Consultation With an Injury Lawyer Who Gets Results
Contact us today for personalized attention and aggressive representation.
Experienced Injury Attorneys Fighting for Auto Accident Victims
With 20 years of experience, personal injury lawyer Dail Cantrell has handled every auto accident scenario:
- Head-on, rear-end and intersection collisions
- Freeway accidents and multiple-car pileups
- Drivers forced off the road
- Drunk driver accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrians hit by cars
- Injured passengers
- Drivers with no insurance
In complex cases, we may hire investigators, accident reconstructionists, medical specialists, economists and other professionals to help establish liability and calculate fair damages. By preparing the strongest possible case, we position clients for a fair and timely settlement or success in court.
Protect Your Rights After a Car Crash
There are several important things you can do to protect your rights and maximize your compensation:
- Gather evidence — If possible, take photos of the accident scene, your injuries and the damage to your vehicle, and get names and numbers of witnesses.
- Seek medical attention promptly — Minor injuries may turn out to be serious injuries. Also, delay in seeing a doctor can be used by insurers to downplay your compensation.
- Don't talk to adjusters or sign anything — The insurance company will use verbal or written statements against you. The adjuster may also try to get you to accept a low settlement that does not cover your needs.
- Contact an attorney soon — We know what evidence is important and how to protect your rights. We take on all the burdens, including dealing with the insurance companies.
Local Attorneys with a National Reputation
Our experienced Clinton car accident attorneys handle car wreck cases in Clinton, Powell, Oak Ridge, the Tri-Cities, and throughout East Tennessee.
Call us at (865) 999-0101, or contact us online. We offer a free consultation, and there are no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.