Clinton Car Accident Attorneys
Pursuing Full Compensation for Auto Accident Victims in East Tennessee
More than 40,000 people are injured every year in Tennessee motor vehicle collisions. In Anderson County alone last year, more than 500 drivers, passengers, and pedestrians suffered serious injuries in these crashes.
There is nothing simple or mundane about an automobile accident when it happens to you or a member of your family. The ordeal is not only painful and scary but disrupts your life and creates financial hardships. The Cantrell Law Firm is here to help. Let our Clinton auto accident lawyers take on the legal burdens and insurance matters so that you can concentrate on recovery.
Injury Attorneys for Auto Accident Victims in East Tennessee
In complex cases, we may hire investigators, accident re-constructionists, medical specialists, economists and other professionals to help establish liability and calculate fair damages. By preparing the strongest possible case, we position clients for a fair and timely settlement or success in court.
Our car accident lawyers in Clinton offer claim expertise in the following types of car accidents:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Accidents caused by uninsured or under-insured drivers
- Rear-End collisions
- Freeway accidents and multiple-car pileups
- Drivers forced off the road
- Hit-and-run accidents
Attorney Dail Cantrell and his team have recovered notable verdicts and settlements in motor vehicle accident cases. We act quickly to obtain police reports, preserve evidence at the crash scene and talk to witnesses. In severe or complex crashes, we may use private investigators and accident reconstruction specialists to illustrate how the other driver was negligent. We also work with medical experts and other professionals to determine appropriate compensation for medical bills and ongoing care, lost income, and the personal suffering.
Protect Your Rights After a Car Crash
There are several important things you can do to protect your rights and maximize your compensation:
- Gather evidence — If possible, take photos of the accident scene, your injuries and the damage to your vehicle, and get names and numbers of witnesses.
- Seek medical attention promptly — Minor injuries may turn out to be serious injuries. Also, delay in seeing a doctor can be used by insurers to downplay your compensation.
- Don't talk to adjusters or sign anything — The insurance company will use verbal or written statements against you. The adjuster may also try to get you to accept a low settlement that does not cover your needs.
- Contact an attorney soon — We know what evidence is important and how to protect your rights. We take on all the burdens, including dealing with the insurance companies.
We Deal With the Insurance Companies for You
Don't shortchange yourself by talking to the insurance company or providing a statement about the accident. The questions that insurance adjusters ask are written by attorneys with the goal of turning your words and your honesty against you.
It is part of our representation to intervene with the insurance companies on your behalf. We will stand up for your rights and demand full value for your injury claim. Insurers are familiar with Dail Cantrell's record of notable results, which often translates to timely and favorable settlements for our clients or victory at trial.
Powerful Local Representation
There is no substitute for the local insights of a lawyer who has practiced in East Tennessee for 20 years. We regularly handle auto accident cases in Anderson, Knox, Union, Claiborne, Campbell, Scott and Morgan counties.
We are familiar with the major traffic corridors such as I-75, I-40, U.S. 441 and the Oak Ridge Turnpike, as well as local roadways such as Clinton Highway, Charles Seivers Boulevard, Park Road and the Norris Freeway. Call us at (865) 999-0101, or contact us online. We offer a free consultation, and we handle cases on a contingency basis: no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Hear it From Our Satisfied Clients!
Free Consultation With A Clinton Car Accident Lawyer Who Gets Results
Contact us today at (865) 999-0101.